(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website.
(2) The term 'personal data' means, with reference to the definition of Article 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as 'General Data Protection Regulation' or 'GDPR' for short), all data that can be personally related to you. This includes, for example, name, address, e-mail address, user behavior. With regard to further terminology, in particular the terms processing', 'controller', 'processor' and 'consent', we refer to the legal data protection definitions of Art. 4 DSGVO.
(3) We process personal data only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and the content and services offered by us. Personal data is regularly processed only if you have given us your consent within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO or if the processing is permitted by statutory provisions, in particular by one of the legal bases mentioned in Art. 6 (1) b) to f) DSGVO.
(4) Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. In addition, storage may take place if this has been provided for by national or European regulations to which we are subject. In this case, the data will be blocked or deleted when the storage period prescribed by the respective regulations has expired. The latter does not apply if further storage of the data is necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
(5) If we wish to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our website or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
(1) The responsible party within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDRP, the other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other regulations and provisions of a data protection nature is:conlutio GmbH
Managing Director: Jürgen SchwaningerStaarenbergstraße 6476703 KraichtalDeutschlandPhone: +49 7251 3076321Email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister court: Amtsgericht MannheimRegister number: HRB 712677
(2) For further details on the responsible body, please refer to our imprint.
(1) You have the following rights in relation to us in respect of personal data relating to you:
(2) Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
(1) If you access our website without registering or otherwise providing us with information ('Informational Use'), we only collect the personal data that your web browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to enable you to view our website and to ensure its stability and security: Date and time of the request, Time zone difference to GMT, Content of the web page, Access status (HTTP status), Amount of data transferred, Request website, Web browser, operating system, browser language and version
(2) The aforementioned data is also stored in so-called log files on our servers. A storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
(3) The storage of the above-mentioned data in log files serves to ensure the functionality and optimization of our website as well as to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(4) An evaluation of this data for marketing purposes does not take place. In the above purposes lies our legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis for the collection and temporary storage of the aforementioned data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDRP. The aforementioned data for the provision of our website will be deleted when the respective session has ended. The collection of the above data for the provision of our website is mandatory for the operation of our website. There is no possibility to object.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. This usually requires the provision of further personal data. We need this data to provide the respective service. The aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process this data, which have been carefully selected and commissioned by us. These service providers are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored by us. Insofar as personal data is passed on to third parties in the course of services which we offer jointly with partners, you can find more detailed information in the following descriptions of the individual services. If these third parties are based in a country outside the European Economic Area, you can find more detailed information about the consequences of this circumstance in the following descriptions of the individual services.
(1) If you contact us by e-mail, the personal data you send to us with your e-mail will be stored.
(2) In addition, we maintain a contact form on our website with which you can contact us. In doing so, the data you enter in the input mask is transmitted to us and stored: First name, Last name, Email address .
(4) The processing of the above personal data is solely for the purpose of dealing with your enquiries.
(5) The processing of further personal data, which is generated by the use of the contact form provided on our website, serves to prevent misuse as well as to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(6) This is also our legitimate interest in processing your personal data. Insofar as you have given us consent for this, the legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDRP. Otherwise, the legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDRP, in particular in the event that the data is transmitted to us by you by sending us an e-mail. Insofar as you wish to work towards the conclusion of a contract by sending us an e-mail, Art. 6 (1) (b) GDRP constitutes an additional legal basis.
(7) The data will be deleted, subject to statutory retention periods, as soon as we have conclusively processed your request. When contacting us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. We would like to point out that in this case your request cannot be processed any further. You can declare the revocation or the objection by sending an e-mail to our e-mail address given in the imprint.
(1) On our website we offer a blog. In this blog we publish contributions to different topics.
(2) If you have given us consent to store the data, you can revoke this consent at any time. You may object to this storage of the aforementioned data at any time.
(1) In order to use additional functions of our website, we offer the possibility to register by providing personal data. The data is thereby entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. The data will not be passed on to third parties. The mandatory data requested during registration are marked accordingly and must be provided in full. Otherwise we will reject the registration. The following data is collected during the registration process: First name, Last name, Email address.
(2) At the time of registration, the IP address and the date and time of registration are also stored. As part of the registration process, consent is obtained from the user to process this data.
(3) Registration is required for the provision of certain content and services on our website. We use the data entered for this purpose only for the purpose of using the respective offer or service or for providing the services that you have registered to use. In the event of important changes to our offers, services or benefits, for example concerning the scope of the offer or in the event of technically necessary changes, we will use the e-mail address provided during registration to inform you of this. The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDRP. Insofar as the registration serves to conclude or execute a contract, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDRP represents an additional legal basis.
(4) You can revoke any consent you have given at any time. The legality of the data processing already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
(5) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for achieving the purpose of their collection. This is the case when the registration on our website is cancelled or modified. You have the possibility to cancel the registration at any time. You can have the data stored about you changed at any time. Legal retention periods remain unaffected.
(6) We only transmit personal data to third parties if this is necessary in the context of contract processing. A further transmission of the data does not take place or only if you have expressly agreed to the transmission. Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, for example for advertising purposes.
(7) If you have given us your consent, the legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a) GDRP. Otherwise, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDRP.
(8) We process and/or store your personal data on a server of an external provider in the European Union. This ensures that the standards and regulations of European data protection law are adhered to.
We use the service on our website.
If a cookie is set when you use the service, i.e. a small text file is stored on your device that enables us to analyze your use of our website, we obtain your consent in advance. The service is used with anonymization. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be directly linked to a specific person. The IP address transmitted by your browser by means of the service is not merged with other data collected by us.
We use the service to analyze the use of our website and to continuously improve individual functions and offers as well as the user experience. Through the statistical evaluation of user behavior, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
If you have given us your consent, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDRP. Otherwise, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDRP.
Provider:InnoCraft Ltd.150 Willis St6011 WellingtonNew Zealandhttps://matomo.org/
We would be happy to present our solutions to you in detail in a web presentation. Also for all other concerns, you can also reach us directly at:
Or you can use our contact form.
Staarenbergstraße 64D - 76703 Kraichtal
SAP consulting and development since 2011