(1) In the following, we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website.
(2) The term 'personal data' means, with reference to the definition of Article 4 No. 1 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as 'General Data Protection Regulation' or 'GDPR' for short), all data that can be personally related to you. This includes, for example, name, address, e-mail address, user behavior. With regard to further terminology, in particular the terms processing', 'controller', 'processor' and 'consent', we refer to the legal data protection definitions of Art. 4 DSGVO.
(3) We process personal data only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and the content and services offered by us. Personal data is regularly processed only if you have given us your consent within the meaning of Art. 6 (1) a) DSGVO or if the processing is permitted by statutory provisions, in particular by one of the legal bases mentioned in Art. 6 (1) b) to f) DSGVO.
(4) Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of storage ceases to apply. In addition, storage may take place if this has been provided for by national or European regulations to which we are subject. In this case, the data will be blocked or deleted when the storage period prescribed by the respective regulations has expired. The latter does not apply if further storage of the data is necessary for the conclusion or fulfilment of a contract.
(5) If we wish to use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our website or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
(1) The responsible party within the meaning of Art. 4 No. 7 GDRP, the other data protection laws applicable in the Member States of the European Union and other regulations and provisions of a data protection nature is:conlutio GmbH
Managing Director: Jürgen SchwaningerStaarenbergstraße 6476703 KraichtalDeutschlandPhone: +49 7251 3076321Email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgRegister court: Amtsgericht MannheimRegister number: HRB 712677
(2) For further details on the responsible body, please refer to our imprint.
(1) You have the following rights in relation to us in respect of personal data relating to you:
(2) Additionally, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority about our processing of your personal data.
(1) If you access our website without registering or otherwise providing us with information ('Informational Use'), we only collect the personal data that your web browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to enable you to view our website and to ensure its stability and security: Date and time of the request, Time zone difference to GMT, Content of the web page, Access status (HTTP status), Amount of data transferred, Request website, Web browser, operating system, browser language and version
(2) The aforementioned data is also stored in so-called log files on our servers. A storage of this data together with other personal data of you does not take place.
(3) The storage of the above-mentioned data in log files serves to ensure the functionality and optimization of our website as well as to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(4) An evaluation of this data for marketing purposes does not take place. In the above purposes lies our legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis for the collection and temporary storage of the aforementioned data and the log files is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDRP. The aforementioned data for the provision of our website will be deleted when the respective session has ended. The collection of the above data for the provision of our website is mandatory for the operation of our website. There is no possibility to object.
(1) We use so-called cookies on our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on the storage medium of your end device, for example on a hard drive, and through which certain information flows to us as the body that sets the cookie. Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your end device. This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below.
(2) Cookies that are stored in association with your web browser:
(3) The processing of personal data by the aforementioned cookies serves to make the offer of our website as a whole more user-friendly and effective for you. Some functions of our website cannot be offered without the use of these cookies. In particular, some functions of our website require that your web browser can still be identified after a page change. If you have an account, we use the cookies to identify you for subsequent visits. This prevents you from having to log in again each time you visit our website. The data processed by cookies that are required to provide the functions of our website are not used to create user profiles. Where cookies are used for analysis purposes, they are used to improve the quality and user-friendliness of our website, its content and functions. They enable us to track how the website, which functions and how often they are used. This enables us to continuously optimize our offer.
(4) In the above purposes lies our legitimate interest in data processing. The legal basis is Art. 6 (1) lit. f) GDRP.
(5) The above cookies are stored on your terminal device and transmitted from it to our server. You can therefore configure the processing of data and information by cookies yourself. You can make appropriate configurations in the settings of your web browser, through which you can, for example, reject third-party cookies or cookies altogether. In this context, we would like to point out that you may then not be able to use all functions of our website properly. In addition, we recommend a regular manual deletion of cookies as well as your browser history.
(1) In addition to the aforementioned informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. This usually requires the provision of further personal data. We need this data to provide the respective service. The aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process this data, which have been carefully selected and commissioned by us. These service providers are bound by our instructions and are regularly monitored by us. Insofar as personal data is passed on to third parties in the course of services which we offer jointly with partners, you can find more detailed information in the following descriptions of the individual services. If these third parties are based in a country outside the European Economic Area, you can find more detailed information about the consequences of this circumstance in the following descriptions of the individual services.
(1) If you contact us by e-mail, the personal data you send to us with your e-mail will be stored.
(2) In addition, we maintain a contact form on our website with which you can contact us. In doing so, the data you enter in the input mask is transmitted to us and stored: First name, Last name, Email address .
(4) The processing of the above personal data is solely for the purpose of dealing with your enquiries.
(5) The processing of further personal data, which is generated by the use of the contact form provided on our website, serves to prevent misuse as well as to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
(6) This is also our legitimate interest in processing your personal data. Insofar as you have given us consent for this, the legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a) GDRP. Otherwise, the legal basis for the processing of this data is Art. 6 (1) (f) GDRP, in particular in the event that the data is transmitted to us by you by sending us an e-mail. Insofar as you wish to work towards the conclusion of a contract by sending us an e-mail, Art. 6 (1) (b) GDRP constitutes an additional legal basis.
(7) The data will be deleted, subject to statutory retention periods, as soon as we have conclusively processed your request. When contacting us by e-mail, you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. We would like to point out that in this case your request cannot be processed any further. You can declare the revocation or the objection by sending an e-mail to our e-mail address given in the imprint.
(1) We provide a newsletter to which you can subscribe on our website. Details of the newsletter, in particular its possible contents, are named in the declaration of consent. If you subscribe to our newsletter, the data you entered in the input mask when registering for the newsletter will be transmitted to us. To sign up to receive the newsletter, you must provide mandatory data requested by us: First name, Last name, Email address .
(2) If you provide any other personally identifiable information during the registration process, such information is optional.
(3) For the registration to our newsletter we use the so-called double opt-in procedure. After your registration, we will send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided, in which we ask you to confirm that you want us to send you the newsletter in the future. If you do not confirm your registration within the period specified in the e-mail, the data you provided will be blocked and deleted after 3 Tage. In addition, we store in each case your IP address and the time of registration for the newsletter and the time of confirmation. In connection with the processing of the data for sending the newsletter, the data will not be passed on to third parties. This data is used exclusively for sending the newsletter.
(4) Unless we make use of a third-party provider named below to send the newsletter, no data will be passed on to third parties in connection with the processing of the data for sending the newsletter.
(5) The data you enter in the input mask when registering will be processed for the purpose of addressing you personally. After your confirmation, we store your e-mail address in order to be able to send you the newsletter. We store the respective IP address and the times of registration and confirmation in order to be able to prove your registration and, if necessary, to clarify a possible misuse of your personal data. This is also our legitimate interest. Insofar as you have given us your consent, the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDRP. Insofar as the processing is otherwise based on our legitimate interests, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f) GDRP.
(6) The above data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for achieving the above purposes. We therefore store your above-mentioned data as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After unsubscribing from the newsletter, we store the aforementioned data purely statistically and anonymously.
(7) You can revoke your consent to receive the newsletter at any time by unsubscribing. You can unsubscribe by clicking on the link contained in every newsletter e-mail sent to you by us.
(8) We would like to point out that we evaluate your user behaviour when sending the newsletter. The newsletter emails we send contain a so-called web beacon or a so-called tracking pixel. This is a single-pixel image file that is stored on our website. The data mentioned in this section and the web beacons are linked to your e-mail address and an individual ID for evaluation purposes. The links contained in the newsletter also contain this ID. This data is only collected pseudonymously. The individual ID is not linked with your other personal data, so that a direct personal reference is excluded.
(9) This processing of data serves the purpose of tailoring the newsletter to your individual interests, optimising our offer and making it more interesting for you overall. This is also our legitimate interest. Insofar as you have given us your consent, the legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDRP. Insofar as the processing is otherwise based on our legitimate interests, the legal basis is Art. 6 (1) S. 1 lit. f) GDRP. Insofar as you have given us consent for the aforementioned processing of the data, you can revoke this consent at any time. You can object to this evaluation of your user behaviour at any time by clicking on the separate link contained in every newsletter e-mail. Furthermore, you can prevent the aforementioned evaluation of your user behaviour if you have deactivated the display of images in your e-mail program by default. Please note that in this case the newsletter will not be displayed in full and you may not be able to use all the functions of the newsletter. If you manually activate the display of images, the evaluation of your user behavior just described will take place again.
(1) On our website we offer a blog. In this blog we publish contributions to different topics.
(2) If you have given us consent to store the data, you can revoke this consent at any time. You may object to this storage of the aforementioned data at any time.
(1) In order to use additional functions of our website, we offer the possibility to register by providing personal data. The data is thereby entered into an input mask and transmitted to us and stored. The data will not be passed on to third parties. The mandatory data requested during registration are marked accordingly and must be provided in full. Otherwise we will reject the registration. The following data is collected during the registration process: First name, Last name, Email address.
(2) At the time of registration, the IP address and the date and time of registration are also stored. As part of the registration process, consent is obtained from the user to process this data.
(3) Registration is required for the provision of certain content and services on our website. We use the data entered for this purpose only for the purpose of using the respective offer or service or for providing the services that you have registered to use. In the event of important changes to our offers, services or benefits, for example concerning the scope of the offer or in the event of technically necessary changes, we will use the e-mail address provided during registration to inform you of this. The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDRP. Insofar as the registration serves to conclude or execute a contract, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDRP represents an additional legal basis.
(4) You can revoke any consent you have given at any time. The legality of the data processing already carried out remains unaffected by the revocation.
(5) The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for achieving the purpose of their collection. This is the case when the registration on our website is cancelled or modified. You have the possibility to cancel the registration at any time. You can have the data stored about you changed at any time. Legal retention periods remain unaffected.
(6) We only transmit personal data to third parties if this is necessary in the context of contract processing. A further transmission of the data does not take place or only if you have expressly agreed to the transmission. Your data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent, for example for advertising purposes.
(7) If you have given us your consent, the legal basis for processing the data is Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. a) GDRP. Otherwise, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDRP.
(8) We process and/or store your personal data on a server of an external provider in the European Union. This ensures that the standards and regulations of European data protection law are adhered to.
We use the service on our website.
We use the service for optimization purposes, in particular to improve the use of our website for you and to make its design more user-friendly.
The service transmits personal data to the USA. The EU Commission has decided that this country offers an adequate level of data protection (TADPF). The service has submitted to the TADPF.
The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR (consent).
Provider:Google Ireland LimitedGoogle Building Gordon HouseBarrow St4 DublinIrelandPhone +353 1 543 1000Fax +353 1 686 5660https://www.google.de/
We use the service to analyze the use of our website and to continuously improve individual functions and offers as well as the user experience. Through the statistical evaluation of user behavior, we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The data is deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
You can also prevent the storage of cookies generated by this service by making the appropriate settings in your web browser. We would like to point out that in this case you may not be able to use all the functions of our website. If you want to prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your user behavior (including your IP address), as well as the processing of this data by the provider of the service, you can also download and install the web browser plugin available at the following link:
In order to oblige the provider of this service to process the transmitted data only in accordance with our instructions and to comply with the applicable data protection regulations, we have concluded an order processing agreement with the provider.
The service enables us to display our advertisements to you during your further internet use after visiting our website. This is done by means of cookies stored in your browser, via which your usage behavior when visiting various websites is recorded and evaluated by the provider. In this way, the provider can determine your previous visit to our website. According to the provider, the data collected in the course of remarketing is not merged with your personal data, which may be stored by the provider. In particular, according to the provider, pseudonymization is used in remarketing.
We use the service for marketing and optimization purposes, in particular to display relevant and interesting ads for you and thus improve our offer, make it more interesting for you as a user and avoid annoying ads.
The service allows us as marketers to manage website tags through one interface. The tool that implements the tags is a cookieless domain and does not collect any personal data itself. The service provides for the triggering of other tags, which in turn may collect data. The service does not access this data. If a deactivation has been made at the domain or cookie level, it remains in place for all tracking tags that are implemented with the service.
Wir verwenden auf unserem Internetauftritt "Heap", einen Dienst der Heap Inc., 460 Bryant St, 3rd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA (nachfolgend bezeichnet als: "Heap"). Heap speichert und verarbeitet Informationen über Ihr Nutzerverhalten auf unserem Internetauftritt. Heap verwendet hierfür unter anderem Cookies, also kleine Textdateien, die lokal im Zwischenspeicher Ihres Webbrowsers auf Ihrem Endgerät gespeichert werden und die eine Analyse der Benutzung unseres Internetauftritts durch Sie ermöglichen.
Wir verwenden Heap zu Marketing- und Optimierungszwecken, insbesondere um die Nutzung unseres Internetauftritts analysieren und um einzelne Funktionen und Angebote sowie das Nutzungserlebnis fortlaufend verbessern zu können. Durch die statistische Auswertung des Nutzerverhaltens können wir unser Angebot verbessern und für Sie als Nutzer interessanter ausgestalten. Hierin liegt auch unser berechtigtes Interesse an der Verarbeitung der vorstehenden Daten durch den Drittanbieter. Rechtsgrundlage ist Art. 6 Abs. 1 S. 1 lit. f) DSGVO.
Die Installation von Cookies können Sie verhindern, indem Sie vorhandene Cookies löschen und eine Speicherung von Cookies in den Einstellungen Ihres Webbrowsers deaktivieren. Wir weisen darauf hin, dass Sie in diesem Fall möglicherweise nicht alle Funktionen unseres Internetauftritts vollumfänglich nutzen können. Sie können der Erfassung und Weiterleitung personenbezogenen Daten widersprechen oder die Verarbeitung dieser Daten verhindern, indem sie die Ausführung von Java-Script in Ihrem Browser deaktivieren. Zudem können Sie die Ausführung von Java-Script Code insgesamt dadurch verhindern, indem Sie einen Java-Script-Blocker installieren (z.B. https://noscript.net/ oder https://www.ghostery.com). Wir weisen darauf hin, dass Sie in diesem Fall möglicherweise nicht alle Funktionen unseres Internetauftritts vollumfänglich nutzen können.
Informationen des Drittanbieters: Heap Inc., 460 Bryant St, 3rd Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. Weitere Informationen des Drittanbieters zum Datenschutz können Sie der nachfolgenden Webseite entnehmen: https://heapanalytics.com/privacy
If a cookie is set when you use the service, i.e. a small text file is stored on your device that enables us to analyze your use of our website, we obtain your consent in advance. The service is used with anonymization. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be directly linked to a specific person. The IP address transmitted by your browser by means of the service is not merged with other data collected by us.
The service transmits personal data to New Zealand. The EU Commission has decided that this country offers an adequate level of data protection.
If you have given us your consent, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDRP. Otherwise, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDRP.
Provider:InnoCraft Ltd.150 Willis St6011 WellingtonNew Zealandhttps://matomo.org/
We use the Freshdesk ticketing system from Freshworks, Inc, 2950 S. Delaware Street, Suite 201, San Mateo, California 94403, USA ("Freshworks"). To use this service, at least a correct e-mail address is required. The service can also be used pseudonymously. In the course of processing service requests, it may be necessary to collect further data such as surname, first name, postal address, telephone number, e-mail address in order to be able to process your requests. If you contact us by e-mail or via a form, we will only use the personal data you provide to process your specific enquiry. The data provided will be treated confidentially. The data provided and the message history are stored for follow-up questions and subsequent contact. Your data will not be processed by Freshworks if you only use our website for information purposes and do not contact us. The use of Freshworks is therefore optional.
The transmission serves the purpose of being able to answer your enquiries quickly and efficiently. This is also our legitimate interest in the processing of the above data by the third-party provider. Insofar as you have given your consent, the legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR. Insofar as the use of the content or function of Freshdesk serves to initiate or execute a contract with us, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR constitutes an additional legal basis for the processing. Otherwise, Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f) GDPR is the legal basis for the processing.
You can revoke any consent you have given us to process your personal data at any time. You can also object to the storage of your personal data at any time. Please note that in this case you may not be able to use our website or individual functions of our website to their full extent.
Subject to statutory retention obligations, stored data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer required to achieve the purpose for which it was collected.
Third party information: Freshworks Inc., 2950 S. Delaware Street, Suite 201, San Mateo, CA 94403
We would be happy to present our solutions to you in detail in a web presentation. Also for all other concerns, you can also reach us directly at:
Or you can use our contact form.
D - 76703 Kraichtal
SAP consulting and development since 2011